Ekah Yoga was created to honor holistic teachers, their gifts and to bring them together to offer authentic yoga in a safe and encouraging place. Teachers and students share their practice of yoga, encourage one another to grow and live a mindful life on and off of their mat. Co-Op members, teacher members & volunteers help our community sustain itself and aide in this growth. By becoming a member you contribute to Ekah’s mission to share the practice of yoga with the community.
Co-Op Annual Membership
- 15% off all purchases (workshops, classes, packages & products. Does not include unlimited monthly pass)
- Free water jar with any class attended
- Free mat towel rental
- Rent the studio space for $15 per hour
- Bring a friend/family member to a class you attend (4 times per year)
- We encourage you to use your gifts/talents to contribute
- Each hour of volunteering for the studio = 1 hour class free
All members are welcome to join us for bi-annual studio pot lucks.
Membership fees help us keep prices affordable, allow us to offer occasional free events & classes, provide educational resources for students and teachers, pay our instructors for their work, keep supplies stocked, provide props for classes, help with maintenance of space, provide marketing materials, and keep the studio operating with your help. Thank you for being a part of our yoga community! Namaste.